Les Hommes-Loups & Les Powned
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Les Hommes-Loups & Les Powned

Welcome ! Bienvenue !

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arren Attention !!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cola
Légende
Légende
Cola

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2007-05-03

Arren Attention !!! Empty
PostSubject: Arren Attention !!!   Arren Attention !!! Icon_minitimeWed 14 Nov - 17:37

Arren u don't use correctly ur ref power !!!!
I take the name joe just to see if refgod are ok, but ... look this demos :

http://anonyme.archive-host.com/demos_v7jh054ki4.rar

3 demos ( same map ts_mini2 )

I never camp i just broke one rule : destroy a building through the fence.
U slay me some once time just that u want slay me ( look demo ) once time coz u say i camp so i just arrive.
And at the end u don't impeach a unjust vote ( it's your work to impeach this ) PPl hate loose in savage so it's not a reason to ref abuse !!!!!! lot of ppl vote yes coz hate loose vs a behe.
So i know that rules are not clear it's for this reason that i let you your refpower. But when the new forum will be release there will are new rules !! and penalty for players and ref will write.

Attention some time i check if refgods do a great job !!!
Back to top Go down
https://hl-pwd.forumactif.com/
Arren

Arren

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Arren Attention !!!   Arren Attention !!! Icon_minitimeFri 16 Nov - 19:34

First of all cola i want you to do one thing
Write a rule about sieges, what they can do or no. Im just confused about some things.
Second, i cant always stop votes or impeach every1...im trusting sometimes persons that have clan tags or i saw. But ill try not to abose again against behes...Tbh its weird ;/ I always thought that behe whoring is forbidden like cata and balis too ;/ and i was taught this on other servers as a ref, so i thought that its the right thing to do about asking players not to abose sieges overwhelming strenght against players. For me its something unfair v hums that some players just kill them with ease by using behe. I understand sums, u can really trick them and kill, also ballis, but not behes and catas...these two units should be obligated to charge on bases not players. Its just my point of view. So this is why I ask u cola to write a rule about sieges, for players to be sure what they can or not.
Ps
I also want to ask about razer. I heard that he should be kicked always when he logs on. So im obligated to kick him or not?
Cheers
Arren
Back to top Go down
Cola
Légende
Légende
Cola

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2007-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Arren Attention !!!   Arren Attention !!! Icon_minitimeFri 16 Nov - 20:00

Quote :
when the new forum will be release there will are new rules !! and penalty for players and ref will write.

Just wait the new forum ^^
Back to top Go down
https://hl-pwd.forumactif.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arren Attention !!!   Arren Attention !!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arren Attention !!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Les Hommes-Loups & Les Powned :: Savage : The Battle for Newerth :: Les Serveurs du jeu - Game's servers :: Plaintes - Complaints-
Jump to: